How to Apply and Remove Temporary Tattoos
Thank you so much for choosing Jewel Flash Tattoos! All our metallic or colorful tattoo designs are extremely easy to wear and remove.
How to Put on Jewel Flash Tattoos:
1. Make sure to apply tattoo on the clean area on dry skin without body hair (if possible). Avoid using sunscreen, lotion, soap or any oil-based substances near tattoo as this would degrade the adhesive.
2. If there is more than one design per sheet you should cut out individual tattoo. It is great if you can trim the tattoo properly with the protective top still in place.
3. Remove the protective clear top.
4. Position your Jewel Flash Tattoo and make sure you don’t stretch or twist skin.
5. You should place your tattoo face down on skin.
6. Use water or a wet cloth against tattoo and wait for 30 seconds.
7. Peel the paper aside. Use the wet cloth to gently pat that area.
8. Wait for 5-15 minutes and let the tattoo set.
9. Enjoy your new sparkling tattoo for the next 2 - 6 days. It is waterproof in the shower pool and ocean. The tattoo can lose its brightness with time. It lasts longer if you don’t use sunscreens, body wash, oil-based lotions on the tattoo area.
Watch the short video with metallic tattoo application process:
Please do not apply tattoos to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
How to Remove Jewel Flash Tattoos:
This is simple. Use baby oil, olive oil, coconut oil or any oil-based makeup remover for about one minute and then gently scrub off your tattoo.
Please repeat if necessary. It is great if you can soothe the skin with lotion afterwards.
* * * * *
Thank you for choosing Jewel Flash Tattoos! Shine on!
* * * * *
Tag us on Instagram: @jewel_flash_tattoos