Please read carefully our Return Policy for shopping on JewelFlashTattoos.com.
Temporary Tattoos Return Policy
- We do not accept returns for items that have been worn, damaged or used. Refunds will not be given if the tattoo plastic top has been removed, opened and/or altered in any way.
- Pack your metallic or temporary tattoos in original shipping materials to ensure they return to warehouse undamaged, and ship with a tracking number. Customer is responsible for product until it arrives at the Jewel Flash Tattoos warehouse. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for the reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to processing facility to ensure they meet requirements stated above.
- Upon receipt of the unopened merchandise, a refund will be issued via the original form of payment within 7-10 business days. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We do not accept exchanges at this time.
If you have received a defective product(s), we are happy to replace the order or offer a full refund via original payment method. Defective products must be reported to our Customer Support team within 30 days of the order shipment date. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Do not return any product before receiving instructions from email@example.com.
In order to expedite the process, please include “Defective Product” in the subject of the email and include:
- Your full name
- Order Number and Date of Order
- Description of the defect
- Photographs of the defect
Proof of defective product is required for a refund and the physical return of the defective items may be required.